Sunday, February 20, 2011

Movie night

Going out with the family for a movie night. I love when we get to go out and just be a family. With the $2 theater so close it gets to happen a lot more often than it used to.
I found out that there is 2 drive-in theaters nearby and some really good movies coming soon to them. For $7 you get to see 2 movies. I can't wait to go!! I've always wanted to go to a drive-in theater and soon I'm going to.
It's nice to be able to go out on a whim and just hang out. I haven't done it in so long, because everyone has been so busy, including myself. I feel like my mind has just been working overtime and was getting burned out. Now I get some extremely needed chillaxin' time.

I must have forgotten to post this when I wrote it months ago. So here it is. It's short, just a little blurb I felt like letting loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment